Welcome to Ford Solicitors.
Welcome to Ford Solicitors.
A Firm with a unique difference.
Combining traditional elements with a more modern approach.
First Class client care
Very friendly and approachable Solicitor.
Always happy to help.
Medical/Dental Negligence claims
DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO NEGLIGENCE BY YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR DENTIST? IF THE ANSWER IS YES READ ON.
Have you been the victim of a missed Fracture?
Did you know the most commonly missed fractures relate to the Scaphoid(hand), Elbow(radial head) and the Calcaneus (foot).
This fracture is primarily due to a fall (classically on an outstretched hand) or post trauma. Classically associated with the anatomical "snuff box" tenderness.
The radial head is the most difficult fracture to identify on an x-ray.
CALCANEAL - FOOT FRACTURE
This type of fracture normally occurs where there is a fall from a height. The most common mechanism is one that you would experience when involved in a Road Traffic Accident.
Clearly there are risks associated with all surgery and Dental procedures. From Cataract surgery to a bypass operation, from an open procedure to keyhole surgery. Perhaps you have suffered from a dental misdiagnosis or delay in treatment.
Whatever your concern Ford Solicitors are here to help. We get straight to the point. We manage expectations right from the start. We don't tell you what you want to hear or place blame until we have the evidence to hand to support your allegation of negligence. We tell it how it is which means ultimately you can begin to come to terms with reality right from the start. If you feel you have a potential clinical negligence claim speak to the experts and let us do the hard work.
Contact Ruby Imran on 01254 679143 for an informal chat or email your enquiry to email@example.com
Accidents at Work/Public Liability Claims
Your employer has a duty to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all their employees. That duty extends to include the following:-
• Maintenance of plant and systems of work that are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
• Arrangements for ensuring, so far as is reasonably practicable, safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and
• The provision of such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of his employees.
• So far as is reasonably practicable as regards any place of work under the employer’s control, the maintenance of it in a condition that is safe and without risks to health and the provision and maintenance of means of access to and exit from it that are safe and without such risks.
• The provision and maintenance of a working environment for his employees that is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe, without risks to health, and adequate as regards facilities and arrangements for their welfare at work.
Have you been injured as a result of using faulty machinery at work?
Have you been injured as a result of carrying unreasonable weights without adequate lifting aids?
Have you been provided with the correct personal protective equipment to enable you to carry out your job adequately?
Our expert Solicitors are here to help.
Have you tripped as a result of a defect in the highway?
Did you know the highway authority have a duty to maintain the highway so far as is reasonably practicable and to ensure that safe passage along a highway is not endangered by snow or ice.
As the individual who has sustained injury you have to show that the defect was an actionable defect and was dangerous
The defendants will have a defence if they can show that they have a reasonable system of inspection and maintenance in place.
OCCUPIERS LIABILTY CLAIMS
The common Law duty of care is a duty to take such care as in all the circumstances of the case is reasonable to see that the visitor will be reasonably safe in using the premises for the purposes for which he is invited or permitted by the occupier to be there.
Have you slipped or been injured on someone else’s property due to their negligence?
Let our friendly Solicitors assist you in making a claim. We will explain things in an easy to understand language without the use of legal Jargon. We are only a phone call away.
Road Traffic Accident Claims & Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority Claims
At Ford Solicitors we would be happy to act for you under a conditional fee agreement basis, the so called “no win
no fee agreement”
If you have been involved in a Road
Traffic Accident within the last 3 years which was not your fault please call
Ford Solicitors Limited who will help
you make a claim for compensation
and any associated losses.
S OME POINTS TO NOTE DOWN AT THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT.
- Collect as much information – photographs and notes – as you can while at the scene.
- Note the date, time, location,
- weather conditions, traffic conditions, any relevant road markings/signs/signals etc
- Take details of the vehicle involved including the make, model, registration number, colour, condition, estimated speed, direction, use of lights or indicators, number of passengers.
- Take down contact details of those involved including any witnesses.
- Note down damage to the vehicles involved and any injuries.